1.08.2009

Joey Potter WHO?

Damn! Little Katie Holmes is all grows up! I was never a huge Dawson's Creek fan back in the day, but I did watch an episode here and there... and ever since then I've never really been able to see Katie Holmes as anyone but Joey Potter. She's always been Joey. She was Joey in the Ice Storm, she was Joey in Batman, she was Joey when she married Crazy Cruise, and she was still Joey when she gave birth to Suri.

But look at her NOW!

Photobucket

Photobucket



I'm sorry, because this is going to make me sound so lame, but one word comes to mind, and that word is: FIERCE.

Photographed by Sølve Sundsbø for NY Times Style Magazine's Reinvention Issue.

Reinvention, indeed. Gone is the girlish Joey Potter of yesteryear. I officially digress. From now on, she is no longer Joey to me. She is Mrs. Cruise.

Just kidding! .....Okay, okay. She is Katie Holmes. Tom Cruise's pet.

xoxo
-Desiree

PS That gorgeous etched lucite chair she is perched upon once belonged to Helena Rubenstein. It now resides here. It is an understatement to say that I am little bit obsessed.

No comments: