2.09.2009

Who Did It Better?

A highly important survey put together in 10 very important minutes by one very serious blogger: Who did it better: Antony or Beyoncé?

The original "Crazy In Love" by Beyoncé and hubby Jay-Z:



Or Antony and the Johnsons performing a cover live in Dalhalla, Sweden:



Both versions take me to two completely opposite places emotionally, yet similar in their intensity. I must say, Antony has got Beyoncé WAY beat on live vocals, though. His voice is just so much stronger live. Beyoncé sounds tired... at least she doesn't look it! I wonder if Antony can pop his booty like Beyoncé?

Ok, ok, back to work.


xoxo
-Desirée

1 comment:

M. B. Karger said...

I agree with you - it's a tough answer. It's like choosing between a pair of stilettos and a pair of slippers that are made from the same leather. I think they can coexist peacefully.